Lit-X AI- & data-driven Bookfluencer Handling addresses book publishers, or professional authors. It allows you to determine the bookfluencer suitability of a genre, select perfectly fitting bookfluencers for your book, monitor your book portfolio's presence amongst bookfluencers, and validate the impact of your bookfluencer activities.
Join the Development
Join our development process for this use case and have a direct impact on the product, making sure it perfectly fits your needs.
Consume all bookfluencer data without manual research but quickly, aggregated and conveniently visualized
Select the right, high-quality influencers, and drive high-quality campaigns by adjusting them based on actual impact
Standardize your bookfluencer management processes and create repeatable success for each book you market
Set up campaigns that hit the target right away instead of edging closer to success by trial and error attempts
Have happy employees who can experience impactful and value-adding work instead of cumbersome research
Enable your employees to work with AI & data in a hands-on, operative way that instantly drives business impact
- Analyze all genres including up to three sub-genre levels with respect to their suitability for bookfluencer marketing
- Use an aggregated view of all bookfluencers active in a genre, their reach, and engagement to assess genre suitability
- Dive into any of the analyzed genres and understand which bookfluencers are active in them, what their individual reach and engagement is, and how active they are
- Monitor which bookfluencers speak about any of the books or authors in your portfolio including paid and organic ones
- Measure the impact of your bookfluencer marketing activities by correlating it with change in the success of the respective book or authors, measured in number and quality of ratings, reviews or sales performance
We constantly extend our data scope. Depending on the data type, the scope may vary marginally. Currently, we cover the following data scope:
- Countries: Germany, United States
- Titles: All titles generally available
- Authors: All authors generally available
- Genres: Crime, Thriller, Mystery, Children's, Romance; all genres are limited to story-telling sub-genres, excluding, e.g., educational materials
- Genres hierarchy: We provide a three-level genre hierarchy that is adjusted to industry standards across providers and can be individualized in a Custom use case:
- Level 1, e.g., "Thrillers"
- Level 2, e.g., "Thrillers - Supernatural"
- Level 3, e.g., "Thrillers - Supernatural - Vampires"
- Data types: Publisher, author, author gender, title, topic, various success metrics, ratings, reviews, price, product variants, popularity (custom use cases include many additional data types depending on individual request)
- Sources: We collect data from dozens of sources including but not limited to major online shops, review communities, agent communities, individual publishers, distributors, agent and author pages, social media platforms, text aggregators, and industry associations.
- Updates: Data is generally updated once per month. Social Media data is updated continuously, aiming for weekly updates.
Our data runs through an extensive quality control process. We capture all potential issues in an automated and reliable way. Issues addressed are constantly being updated, since we continuously increase our data quality further, dive deeper into the data and explore more use cases.
Common issues include misspellings (e.g., Stefen King), different ways of writing names (e.g., H. P. Lovecraft vs. HP Lovecraft), data gaps in our input sources (e.g., no price available), wrong data in our input sources (e.g., miss categorized: "The Gift" in "Gift books" instead of "Thriller"), and many more.
- Updates are generally done on a monthly basis
- Updates imply a data pull from all available sources
- Updated data doesn't overwrite previous data but is appended to it, building a transparent timeline and adding value to the data
- It includes a reader perception component that measures how well a book is received by the readership based on ratings and reviews
- It includes an approximation of actual sales based on price, number and value of ratings, reviews, bestseller list entries, and more
Try out our fully functional Trend Scouting demo. It portrays all major features and the tool's look & feel using anonymous data. It's similarly representative of the Bookfluencer Handling use case.
Take-Home PDF Intro
Book an Intro
We are happy to walk you through our Trend Scouting use case, provide you with detailed explanations and share best practices on how to start working in an AI- and data-driven way.
Get now 90% off for the first month of a monthly subscription with #FirstTime90%off
After your order
After your order
- Firstly, you will receive a confirmation e-mail confirming we received your order.
- We then process your order and grant you access to your Dashboard.
- As soon as we have processed your order a new link "Your Success Analytics" will appear in the top navigation for you. Here, you can access your purchased product.
- Please allow any pop-ups for our page, to have an optimal single-sign-on (SSO) experience.
- When you purchased a standard use case product, you can immediately access your dashboard.
- When you purchased a customized product, we'll reach out to you to schedule a call to discuss your individual customization requirements. After the customization, you'll be able to access your product through the same "Your Success Analytics" link in the top navigation.
- You can check whether or not your order has already been processed in your customer account under "Order details".
- All Lit-X Success Analytics products are subscription models
- Depending on your chosen subscription plan your payments are due monthly or annually
- Regardless of your chosen subscription plan, you can cancel your subscription in your customer profile
- All subscriptions renew themselves automatically after the last payment period, if not canceled in time