SA Info - Data scope
We constantly extend our data scope. Depending on the data type, the scope may vary marginally. Currently, we cover the following data scope:
- Countries: Germany, United States
- Titles: All titles generally available
- Authors: All authors generally available
- Genres: Crime, Thriller, Mystery, Children's (only story-telling sub-genres), Romance
- Genres hierarchy: We provide a three-level genre hierarchy:
- Level 1, e.g., "Thrillers"
- Level 2, e.g., "Thrillers - Supernatural"
- Level 3, e.g., "Thrillers - Supernatural - Vampires"
- Data types: Publisher, author, author gender, title, topic, various success metrics, ratings, reviews, price, product variants, popularity (custom use cases may include additional data types)
- Sources: We collect data from dozens of sources including but not limited to major online shops, review communities, agent communities, individual publishers, distributors, agent and author pages, social media platforms, text aggregators, and industry associations.
- Updates: Data is updated once per month